Wholesale Account Coordinator
The role of Wholesale Account Coordinator/Wholesale Assistant is a vital role within the Wholesale team, supporting Account Managers to deliver the required end-to-end service level for all customers. You will work as part of a team to deliver a commercial product range that meets and exceeds the customer’s/partner’s needs, maximising profit to achieve KPIs and the company strategy.
The candidate in this role must already be working within a Retail Wholesale team and must possess and demonstrate strong problem solving and organisational skills.
- Prepare sales information for weekly trade meetings. Look at available stock for re-orders if requested by the customer.
- Create selection and confirmation sheets following all selection meetings.
- Manage the order tracking sheet, ensuring it is always accurate, highlighting potential issues, which may result in the agreed delivery window not being met.
- Enable the DCK Group to prosper from successful long-term relationships with wholesale partners through good communication and critical path management.
- Liaise with suppliers to track intake, ensuring deliveries meet critical path requirements.
- Allocate stock to customer on the agreed delivery date. Prepare and send all relevant delivery documentation and invoices to accounts.
- Work closely with the sales team to support with the service level offered to our customers.
- Support with new brand set ups, ensuring compliance with supplier manuals and processes.
- Be responsible for the development and training needs of the Wholesale Admin Assistant.
- Minimum 1 year Wholesale or Merchandising experience is desirable, ideally in a Wholesale department within a Head Office environment.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and work very quickly under pressure in fast paced environment.
- Strong mathematics skills.
- Strong excel skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player.
Please send an updated CV to be considered!