Trainee Wholesale Administrator
The DCK Group is a fast paced fashion business and we have an opportunity for a mathematically minded individual to join our growing Wholesale department. This is a superb position for someone with a passion for fashion and a head for numbers.
The purpose of the job is to ensure agreed levels of stock are in the appropriate stores at the right time to maximise store sales and profit. Provide merchandising support to keep the department running smoothly, running reports, preparing analysis for the team. Working cross-functionally, internally and externally to enable achievement of wholesale strategy.
This would suit someone with similar experience or a recent mathematics graduate looking for an interesting job. This vacancy is based in Billericay, Essex.
- Allocate stock to wholesale stores. Ensure allocations are planned correctly with each store achieving their delivery target and agreed intake phasing to deliver sales, stock and profit plans.
- Critical path compliance, to ensure stock for international events and new store packages are allocated at the right time, to the right places, to ensure on time delivery, enabling sales and profit to be potentialised, giving appropriate consideration to market and legislative requirements.
- Complete all allocation and despatch paperwork correctly to ensure operational deadlines are met.
- Support the wholesale team, by providing requested data reports to enable department KPIs to be achieved.
- Manage logistics issues, working cross functionally with DCK Group, host logistics departments and DCK distribution centre, to deal with queries and solve problems in order to achieve wholesale KPIs.
- Manage the distribution centre stock, ensuring stock is cleared in line with agreed targets, highlighting any over/under stocks to minimise terminal risk.
- Respond to partner requests in a timely manner to ensure partner’s service levels are achieved.
- Review store and market performance on an on-going basis, highlight opportunities to increase sales and profit and take appropriate actions where needed.
- Develop own ability to take ownership for a small brand to learn basics of planning and WSSI management.
- Take on additional projects or analysis. Pro-actively complete analysis to identify profit opportunities, making recommendations to assistant merchandiser.
In return, we can offer a nice working environment with no dress code, community breakout room, social events, free parking, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, 9am-5pm working hours (early Friday finishes throughout summer), up to 70% discount on jewellery/accessories/clothing, and more...