Do you have a head for numbers and an eye for fashion? If so, a career as a Trainee Allocator/Merchandiser will allow you to combine your skills.
We are looking for someone to ensure the optimum levels of stock are in the appropriate stores, at the right time, to maximise each store’s sales and profit. You will provide merchandising support to keep department running smoothly, running reports, preparing analysis for the team.
Our products are stocked in all the major high street retailers such as Topshop, Topman, Boots, Burton, Mango, Mothercare, Warehouse and Tesco among others.
- Work with the winder team to analyse/manage stock levels in all stores / locations within the brand to deliver sales, stock and profits plans.
- Review the trading and seasonal calendars to potentialise stock at key events, in order to maximise sales and reduce terminal stock.
- Maintain the open / close database to ensure all new and closing stores are managed in line with the critical path, to meet retail, host expectations, and potentialise sales and profit.
- Identify growth opportunities and potential risks by analysing, on an ongoing basis, store and online performance. Review space / density and propose actions to increase sales and profit.
- Collate and share insights and ideas to enable the team and business to stay up to date on customer needs and market trends.
- Develop own ability and technical skills, including updating and reviewing key line WSSI.
Hours: 9am-5pm (early finishes during the summer months)
This opportunity comes with excellent training and a long list of benefits such as 25 days holiday, PMI, free parking, social events, heavily discounted jewellery and more...