We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Buyer to work within our fast paced, fast fashion business due to exciting growth. You will find yourself working within a creative and fun team, developing ranges and meeting brand profiles.
What you will be doing;
You will be supporting your team to plan and deliver brand strategy in order to maximise profitability. This will involve you leading, coaching and developing team members, who can become influencers in the business.
- Support the building of ranges in line with the customer profile, requirements and critical path
- Continually work with multiple functions including merchandising, design, retail and host teams
- Support and grow key suppliers through relationship building, development and negotiation
- Manage and implement key activities in the critical path ensuring smooth running of the product
- Develop first-to-market product ranges which excite the customer and influence the broader commercial fashion market
What we are looking for;
- Sound in depth knowledge of the fashion jewellery market (UK and international)
- Strong numerical skills used for negotiation and trading
- An understanding of current economic and the impacts of potential threats and competitors
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process and technical terms, sourcing and negotiation process
- A good assertive influencer with strong organisational and task management skills
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary, excellent benefits and ongoing training and development with opportunities to progress.