Interim IT Director
DCK Group is a large fashion company with exciting plans for the immediate future. We are looking for an interim IT Director to take responsibility for the strategic development of DCK Group’s systems infrastructure, as the business undergoes a Digital Transformation to support its ambitious growth plans.
You will work closely with the board to help develop the IT vision, mission and goals, then ensure it is established and implemented effectively across the business.
The scope of the role includes Digital Office, GDPR, Supply Chain, Buying & Merchandising, Retail Operations and B2B / B2C trading platforms: for the UK and overseas offices. Experience of Netsuite would be a distinct advantage.
- Drive business growth through change and innovation, to deliver the business plans
- Work closely with the Directors and business process owners to recommend and implement solutions
- Align IT Portfolio with strategic business objectives and drive business value
- Develop the project business cases with the business owners to drive value for the business
- Be responsible for any third-party vendors/outsourcing/contractors, and negotiation of their rates
- Risk management and contingency planning
- Develop the process for defining and maintaining the technology roadmap
- Develop the PMO practices to support IT delivery projects
- Lead the creation of technical and business design governance for DCK
- Lead the definition of the Project Delivery approach for DCK
- Enable the BA method and practices in DCK
- Enable the development of the portfolio of process documentation across the B2C, B2B & Concession business models.
- Existing experience will be at Head of IT or IT Director within a similar organisation
- Visionary leader
- Experience of both digital transformation
- Experience of practical IT service delivery management
- Experience within the retail sector is essential, ideally in a fast paced environment