We are an exciting fashion business and we are looking for a driven Brand Manager/Account Manager to work as part of the wholesale team to deliver a commercial, customer led position that consistently meets and exceeds the partner’s needs, maximising the profitability of the brand and enabling the achievement of KPIs and company strategy. You will develop your own portfolio, managing the end-to-end service and sales for our wholesale customers. Identifying and pursuing opportunities with new retailers to maximise profit.
- Working collaboratively across the Group, driving the brand strategy to achieve KPIs and contribute to creating a positive working environment for all colleagues, inspiring team in a positive and professional manner to work to the best of their abilities.
- Identify and pursue new opportunities and customers to maximise profit and highlight potential opportunities and possible risks to buying and design.
- Enable the Group to prosper from successful long-term relationships with wholesale partners.
- Manage the critical path, scheduling and driving sales meetings to maximise profit.
- In conjunction with other functions, analyse sales and customer needs to maximise profit.
- Develop market positioning and benchmark the competition (and international markets where relevant) to identify risks and opportunities within sales, to set and exceed budgets.
- Identify and minimise terminal stock risk to reduce negative impact on profit.
- Manage budgets and forecasts, ensure cost price structure is in place to exceed target.
- Work with design and buying teams to develop the brand strategy, for partners, considering predicted trends and category shifts by analysing buys and trading data.
- Project manage new brand set-ups, ensuring smooth launch and high partner/ customer satisfaction.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent with academic or fashion subject, or relevant industry experience.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills to optimise trading performance. Proficient using Microsoft office packages especially excel.
- Retail industry experience, but not necessarily a buying or merchandising background. Strong commercial judgement and passion for the product.
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong verbal, written and presentation skills, with the ability to listen. A good assertive influence and negotiator.
- Strong organisational and task management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple accounts and manage own workload and problem solve. Preferably brings a network of key account contacts.